- Prior to 6:00 am, ninety percent of openned restaurants (excluding coffee houses) are named McDonalds.
- The sculpture in Millenium Park does not look ijmpressive and does not captivate the mind when it is fogged over with moisture. This probably explains why nobody is there.
- There is a different university on every other block. I've never heard of any of them, but they can't be cheap considering their locations. This would be true at any time of day.
- Nice public restrooms Chicago.
- Some jobs that probably aren't needed at 6:00 am but would be awesome to have: guy handing out brochures for free summer concerts, guy on each corner reading the newspaper and apprently selling it, the nine guys watching a tenth guy do maintenance on Buckingham fountain.
- No one notices the beauty of the city. Instead, everyone is focused on completing their
View Larger Map