Sunday, June 7, 2009

6 June 2009 - Pengilly, MN USA

I recently made a quiet entry back into the United States. Besides my roommate and family, few people know of my location. My time is Spain has left me exhausted. The long nights, little sleep, intense heat, dehydration, and jet lag have prevented me from doing anything since my return. On my way to Pengilly, I did pass through Duluth and have a meal on Canal Park. I think I was one of the few people in the past two days to have a meal on the Mediterranean one day followed by a meal on Lake Superior the next.

I spent yesterday sleeping. My joints were too stiff to prevent much else. By the end of the day, my headache had eased a bit, allowing me to do some reading. Over the past few years, I have spent a considerable time familiarizing myself with the Old Testament. Conversations with a number of people--most notably my dad--have encouraged me to dedicate more time learning the New Testament. I have only spent a few hours yesterday with the book, but people are right: there are a lot things that Jesus did which don't make Sunday School or mass each week. Perhaps after reading today, I'll have more concrete insights.


Location:

大きな地図で見る

No comments:

Post a Comment